Banking & Financial Intermediation
At the end of this training courses, you will learn to:
Evaluate the role and risks of Financial Institutions as Financial Intermediaries
Recommend or seek appropriate Banking Services
Evaluate a Bank’s Income Statement and Balance Sheets
Evaluate Credit Risk and make Lending Decisions
Use financial instruments for Profit and Risk Management
Participants to this training courses will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the course outline with the Tutor utilizing a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Training methodology includes Case Studies, Role Play and Group Discussions analyzing and evaluating the key issues facing Banks and Financial Markets.
The course is highly participatory ensuring that delegates leave with new skills to benefit their personal and organizational development.
Who Should Attend?
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals responsible for making Credit Decisions
- Relationship Managers responsible for providing appropriate banking services
- Those with aspirations to become credit analysts
- Those seeking finance on behalf of their organization
- Those with an interest in Banking and the Financial Crisis