Work Life Balance: Maximizing Productivity & Quality of Life
The course relies on a number of lectures and presentations which summarize global research on this important topic. The course also uses a basket of questionnaires and self assessments to help participants improve their self awareness and self management and provides tips and checklists designed to lead participants towards a more successful career.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Enhance productivity at work and outside work by understanding the various contributors and inhibitors of a productive lifestyle
- Manage daily stress by learning how to control work induced adrenalin and its effects on productivity
- Improve effectiveness at the workplace by consuming food that will help maintain energy throughout a working day
- Achieve better quality sleep on weekdays and weekends by listing the main causes behind poor quality sleep and ways to combat them
- Make better decisions and enhance retention of important information while minimizing dependence on various memory aids
- Monitor daily activity levels with more accuracy and use the information obtained to lead a more active lifestyle
This course is ideal for anyone who works in environments which are mentally and physically demanding, where the pace of work is relentless and the job and life demands are ever increasing. The course is also suitable for people who wish to improve their work-life balance by adopting healthier work habits and lifestyles.
- Self and time management
- Short term and long term planning
- Stress management
- Lifestyle enhancement
- Conflict management
- Rational problem solving and decision making