Front Office Management & Customer Relation Skills
Front Office Management & Customer Relations Skills
In this course, we focus extensively on the behavioral, social, and interactive aspects of customer service. The course will discuss the importance of good service, what customers expect, and the ability of anyone to mold their behavior from such expectations.
At the end of this class participants will:
- acquire a friendly, welcoming, ready to help attitude
- handle inquiries in a customer-friendly manner
- become more aware of front office roles in organization success.
- become competent to attend to complaints
- conduct themselves in a professional manner
- make customers feel special and valued
- manage impressions face to face and on the phone
- taking responsibility for complete customers satisfaction
Communication skills with customers
Social medial management