EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNICATIONS
Superior communication skills have long been associated with leadership. In this training course we look at both of these ingredients of success and bring them together in a comprehensive and practical manner. From preparing and organizing your thoughts to analyzing the practical reality of what you want to accomplish and in what context, this course will cover it all. You will get the opportunity to discover your hidden talents and practice what you learn before going back to your workplace and influence people, events and your own future. In addition, you will learn how a great leader enhances communication flow within his organization, wins the hearts and minds of his followers, builds consensus and gets results even when faced with resistance or difficulty.
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the consultant and the participants, different role-plays, practical exercises, self-evaluations, and case studies
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply breakthrough leadership and communication techniques to drive business value and become a more powerful leader
- Implement best practices for influencing peers, managers, subordinates, customers and other stakeholders
- Explain how to effectively handle challenges such as delivering unpopular news, increasing team motivation and winning hearts and minds
- Communicate confidently in any environment, from spontaneous “elevator pitches” to high stakes speeches and proposals that earn commitment and cooperation
- Deliver powerful messages that lead to rapid action and that control emotions when facing resistance and conflict
- Optimize internal communication and sell their organization’s vision, mission and values to their team members
Executives, directors, team leaders and managers seeking superior communication skills training to strengthen their leadership abilities and help them achieve greater success at all levels of their organization.
- Leading others
- Interpersonal communication
- Organizational communication
- Influencing others
- Managing change
- Presenting ideas
- Conflict resolution
- Gaining commitment
Class Session: 10:00am – 3:00pm including 30 minutes break session
Customize Your Training
This training solution and other training topics from McTimothyAssociates are currently available as residential/in-house option.
McTimothy Associates Reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. In such cases delegate(s) will be registered for the next run of the Course.
This event has passed
0 Has Sold