ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE AND CREDIT POLICIES MANAGEMENT
This course demonstrates theoretical and practical core topics in addition to introducing Excel in managing accounts receivable. The course also features role playing and presentations by participants.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Develop effective credit policies that meet a company’s objectives
• Use billing best practices techniques
• Employ effective collection policies
• Partner with the sales force for the benefit of the company
• Evaluate the accounts receivable process and implement best practices
• Apply tools and techniques to effectively monitor AR performance
Accounts receivable department managers, credit managers, AR staff, AR and revenue accountants, credit officers, billing and collection clerks, AR specialists, and professionals in accounting, finance, operations and sales who interact with the accounts receivable and credit department.
• Managing accounts receivable effectively
• Understanding the implications of credit decision and policy
• Performing accounts receivable analysis
• Analyzing different collection techniques
• Adopting efficient billing techniques
• Preparing accounts receivable aging report
• Monetizing accounts receivable
• Utilizing Excel functions
• Duration: 2 days
Class Session : 10:00am – 4:00pm each day including Breakfast and Lunch time
Customize Your Training
This training is currently available as residential/in-house option. If you prefer us to customize or have this training in-house at your location, kindly send your request via e-mail to:email@example.com
McTimothy Associates Reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. In such cases delegate(s) will be registered for the next run of the Course.