The Effective Training and Development: Measuring ROI of Training
Effective Training & Development: Measuring ROI of Training
The course is delivered in a highly practical and application-oriented approach. The classroom practicality is coupled with rich tools, templates and checklists that can be adapted for use within participants’ organizations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Measure the impact of training on more than one level of evaluation
- Identify methods used to collect data during and after training programs
- Demonstrate appropriate methods in isolating the effects of training
- Tabulate monetary values of training in terms of benefits and costs
- Calculate and interpret return on investment of training
Training and development professionals, human resources partners and anyone who is involved with measuring the impact of training within an organization.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating
- Analytical thinking
- Applying expertise and technology
- Planning and organizing