TEAMWORK: BUILDING & MANAGING EFFECTIVE WORKFORCE
This course helps team members and team leaders understand how to create and be part of a cohesive unit aligned to achieving results.
This course relies on the use of psychometrics aimed at helping participants learn their preferred styles in leading and communicating with others. The course also features the use of a number of case studies, practical exercises and presentations by participants, followed by group discussions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between groups and teams and list the major characteristics of effective teams
- Identify team strengths and blind spots after analyzing team members’ personal styles and preferences
- Use individual differences of team members as a gate to higher team performance
- Make decisions by consensus through participation in a number of team building activities
- Identify effective team members’ behaviors and communication patterns
- Lead a team successfully and help it reach its potential
- Supervisors and
- Staff whose job involves building teams as well as working in teams.
- Relating to others
- Decision making
- Group problem-solving
What you will learn
- Seven factors that teams need to be high-performing
- Best practices for a team leader, including skills to develop and lead a high performing team
- The importance of clear goals, roles, and processes for conducting effective team meetings and leading productive teams
- Team building stages and the tools and tasks needed to move through each stage
- Teamwork tools that are used to align individuals to be as effective as team members
- Team communication tools that develop positive interactions among team members
- Tools for team problem-solving and goal attainment
Key Coverage Areas
- Module 1: Team Building Skills
- Module 2: Team Building Process & Dynamics
- Module 3: Managing Team for effective Results
- Module 4: Team Communication Skills
- Module 5: Virtual Team Management
Duration: 2 days
Class Session : 10:00am – 4:00pm each day including Breakfast and Lunch time
Customize Your Training
This training solution and other training topics from McTimothyAssociates are currently available as residential/in-house option.
McTimothy Associates Reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. In such cases delegate(s) will be registered for the next run of the Course.