THE ONLINE PLATFORM IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE.
STRATEGIC SELLING AND SALES TERRITORY MANAGEMENT
Strategic selling involves increasing your competitive advantage by strengthening your ability to communicate your uniqueness, value, and competitive differential to a customer or prospect.
How successful have you been in explaining your competitive uniqueness and differentiation to your potential buyers?
Strategic selling includes starting each call with a strong strategic uniqueness or philosophy statement about you and your company that takes less than two minutes to present. It also involves you developing a more strategic or “big picture” focus on your selling messaging, selling language, and overall philosophy or approach to a customer’s business.
* Experienced Sales Professionals
* Team Lead & Sales/Marketing Manager
* Young but not new sales/marketing executives
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the functions of strategic selling and their importance for the commercial organization
- Identify and prioritize key accounts to measure their profitability and qualify their strategic importance for their company
- Classify the different levels of customer relationships to enhance the way they interface with customers
- Develop customer-focused action plans and strategies needed in the development of key accounts
- Build core key account competencies to meet the ever-changing challenges in the market
The course relies heavily on an interactive approach. Participants will enjoy working with business cases extracted from real-life situations taking them from understanding the situation to finding a solution. The course leverages role-play techniques where participants work and present scenarios related to deal negotiation, building relationships, or problem resolution. Such role-plays foster confidence, analytical thinking, and a teamwork mentality.
• Characteristics of successful salespeople
• Selling and handling objections skills
• Strategic selling process & purpose
• Communication skills
• Customer service and retention
• Empathic outlook
* Understanding Strategic Selling Process & Purpose
* Strategic Marketing & Competitors Analysis
* Defining your Competitive Advantage
* Profile of Strategic Selling Professional
* Communicating Value to Customers
* Developing Your Strategic Selling Muscle
* Route to Market Planning
* Designing your Sales Strategy vs. Tactics
* Six Elements of Strategic Selling
* Key Account Planning & Strategy
* Distribution Channels Development
* Strategic Brand Planning and Management
* Strategic Channel Development & Management
* Personal Effectiveness & Time Management
* Territorial Development and Management