Purchasing Management And Cost-Saving Techniques
This course uses a mixture of interactive learning tools such as round table discussions, role playing, case studies, individual and team exercises.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Define the strategic role of the purchasing department
• Perform accurate supplier evaluation
• Develop effective negotiation strategies with all suppliers
• Explain the importance of value analysis to purchasing
• Evaluate the performance of the department using proper KPIs
• Improve the efficiency of the purchasing department
Buyers, senior buyers, purchasing supervisors, purchasing managers and all other personnel who need to understand the purchasing function.
• Strategic purchasing operations
• Item value analysis
• Departmental management
• Purchasing ethics
• Supplier evaluation