THE ART OF CLOSING THE SALES
Successful salespeople do not give a presentation and then ask for the order. Successful salespeople cultivate selling techniques that help develop an instinct, sensitivity, and timing for when and how to close with each buyer.
This course provides participants with core knowledge about sales as a function and as a process; this means that participants will get solid exposure to sales and its contribution to company growth. They will also gain an in-depth understanding of sales and self-management, the art of prospecting, opportunity planning, resource allocation, and sequence for closing sales.
The course relies on the use of a variety of case studies and exercises to develop a consistent approach to sales team management. Group presentations and self-assessment tools will also be used to create a shared language around key sales management competencies.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Know what closing is and when to close
- Present and use several techniques for closing the sales in your presentation.
- Know what to do when you ask for an order, and your prospect asks for more information, gives an objection, or says no.
- Understand how to read buying signals effectively
- Know how to prepare and use several closing techniques
- Know and appreciates the 12 keys to a Successful Close
Sales Executives, Sales Reps, Field Salespeople, Sales Technicians/Engineers, Business Development professionals, and Young Entrepreneurs/Business Owners seeking sales growth
- Essentials of Selling
- Sales methodologies & Techniques
- Powerful Presentation Techniques
- The Art of effective presentation delivery
- The Right to Close
- The Model for Sales Closure
- Case Study
- What Makes a Good Sales Closer
- The Salesman Clock
- Reading Buying Signal
- Essentials of Closing Sales
- Closing Under Fire
- Multiple Closing Sequence
- Success Strategies
- Preparing Several Closing Techniques
- The Powerful Sales Motivation