VIRTUAL PLATFORM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE.
Mastering HR Data Analytics & Metrics
(Delivering Strategic & Organizational Change Using HR Tools)
In this HR Metrics & Analytics training course, you will have the opportunity to be equipped with the necessary thinking and approach to deal with the challenges of sustaining an evidence-based approach.
This training course will provide you with confidence & learning techniques in the way you look at information, interpret human capital analytics, solve problems and evaluate solutions using workforce and HR metrics. Sessions will help you acquire the skills to properly review, define, measure, and track HR metrics that are aligned with business strategies. For most HR professionals, the evidence-based approach represents a fundamental shift in their business roles but it provides them with an opportunity to become strategic partners in business decision-making.
HR Analytics & Metrics
This training course will feature:
- The HR’s role in corporate strategy
- Problem analysis and decision-making
- Technological advances in workforce analytics
- Successful change management
- Using data for improved daily people management
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Examine the use of internal and external measurement frameworks
- Conduct detailed problem analysis assessments
- Generate decisions based on evidence rather than opinion
- Define the principles of organizational change
- Utilize a range of HR assessment tools to improve organizational performance
Who is this Training Course for?
The training course is suitable for many professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR Professionals in organizations who would like to develop the role of HR within the organization.
- HR Professionals tasked with providing HR data to support strategy development and delivery
- Senior Managers who want to understand how they can deliver strategic and organizational change in their organization – and use HR support to achieve it.
- This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. This includes high interaction with tutorial input as well as case studies, and individual and syndicated work.
- There will be opportunities for discussion and for participants to compare experiences. Time will be allocated at the end of each day to reflect upon the learning and plan to transfer the knowledge back to the workplace.
Day One: Corporate Strategy – HR’s Strategic Role
- Strategic HR not Personnel Management
- The context for HR – rationale for an evidence-based approach
- Rational problem analysis and models of decision-making
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Business Ethics
- Integrated Human Resource Planning
- Human Capital Management
- The importance of statistics & accurate systems
- Electronic workforce surveillance & analytics
- Standard measures of effectiveness
Day Two: Driving Organisational Change
- Methods of data capture
- Employee Self- assessment and self-report measures
- Dynamic nature of business & environment
- Impact of technology
- Theories of organization change and how to use them
- Implementing strategic change
- Enablers and impediments to change
- Appropriate change management styles
Day Three: Putting HR Metrics and Analytics into Action
- The balanced scorecard
- Manpower planning
- Absence management
- Skills analysis and training needs analysis
- Job design and evaluation
- Succession Planning
Driving Organisational Change: Connecting HR Metrics and Analytics with Action
- Employee Motivation
- Empowerment and Accountability
- Performance Management – the four-stage process:
- agreeing objectives,
- coaching, and appraisal
- Conclusion and Action Planning