Managing Staff Discipline & Disciplinary Procedures At Workplace
While the internal disciplinary procedures of the individual company may vary depending on a number of factors including size and the company structure, the legal requirements for disciplinary matters are the same. The various disciplinary measures often invoked at the workplace by the management such as queries, suspension, termination and dismissal do have legal procedural requirements and implications. This poses challenges to today’s HR Managers in particular and employers of labor in general. Many Organization today lacks of professionally designed policies on discipline and disciplinary procedures or adoption of wrong procedures in disciplinary matters, at the very best creates employee relations problems and at the very worst exposes the company to avoidable lawsuits and liabilities including the attendant reputational and financial risks. You can avoid all these if you attend this workshop!
After attending this course delegates will gain knowledge and skills to;
- Develop techniques on how to get the best from people
- know the benefits of creating a close working relationship between ER and the rest of the organization
- Influence the behavior of managers and team leaders
- Operate disciplinary procedures and grievance procedure
- Understand the Impact on policies and procedures
- Effectively conduct the grievance interview
- Deal with harassment and bullying
- Improve standards of performance and conduct throughout the organization
- Managing performance, counseling, providing employee assistance
Who should attend?
This course will benefit Employee Relations Specialists, HR and Personnel Professionals, Line Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders