INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (BASIC HRM)
Based on the fact that knowledge is the gateway to engagement, the ‘HR Management course’ is designed to build participants’ awareness and knowledge of the major functions that make up a modern HR department. Its modules are considered essential and include basic knowledge as well as latest trends and keys to effectiveness. If you are looking to strengthen your knowledge, venture into a specific HR function or embark on an HR business partner role then, this course should be the first to consider.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List the main functions in Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Defend the new roles of modern HRM
- Apply the functions of recruitment and selection and follow the main steps in attracting and hiring qualified candidates
- Describe the different steps in the training and development cycle
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of HRM in designing and implementing a performance management system
- Demonstrate understanding of a complete compensation management system
HR professionals or those who are about to start a career in HR. The course is also beneficial for experienced officers and managers in HR who wish to update their knowledge and skills about the latest techniques in the various human resources functions.
- HR administration
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance management
- Training and development
- Compensation and benefits
Class Session: 10:00am – 3:00pm including 30 minutes’ break
Please Note; McTimothy Associates Reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. In such cases delegate(s) will be registered for the next run of the Course.