EFFECTIVE FLEET & TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT (Virtual Training)
Transportation activities can account for over 70% of an organization’s supply chain costs. Thus, it is vital that an organization gets the transportation function right, whether its ambition is to meet personnel mobility needs or to execute the delivery of goods and materials. In this course, we will examine the transportation function in a holistic manner. We start by outlining the requirements of successful fleet maintenance programs and workshops. We then describe the components of stringent fleet and driver safety programs and experiment with different capital budgeting and distribution routing techniques. We conclude with a thorough explanation of key fleet performance measures.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
* State the objectives of fleet management and the role of the fleet manager
* Implement a fleet preventive maintenance program
* Determine requirements for efficient workshops
* Create fleet safety and driver selection programs
* Use capital budgeting techniques to perform vehicle replacement analysis
* Optimize distribution vehicle routes
* Write Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and measure performance of the fleet
Fleet managers and coordinators, maintenance managers and supervisors, transportation planners, fleet safety managers and operations managers.
* Fleet management
* Fleet maintenance
* Transportation safety
* Capital budgeting
* Distribution routing
* Performance management
Class Session : 10:00am – 3:00pm
Customize Your Training
This training solution and other training topics from McTimothyAssociates are currently available as residential/in-house option.
McTimothy Associates Reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. In such cases delegate(s) will be registered for the next run of the Course.
This event has passed
0 Has Sold