EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE FOR ONLINE BUSINESSES- Virtual Training
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE FOR ONLINE BUSINESSES
Note: This Customer Service online training course comes with an eBook containing 15 ready customer service scripts for different situations. These scripts are ready to use, simply insert your product, service or company name and use.
The advent of the global COVID-19 pandemic has seen everyone looking for new ways to do business. Thankfully, quite a number of entrepreneurs and organizations have been able to quickly pivot to doing business online as the need to observe social distancing and other safety precautions have come up.
Sadly, a lot of businesses that have gone digital are still saddled with analog customer service teams that are unable to keep up with the reality of the times we live in
More businesses will be conducted online in the coming months and years and now is the time to equip yourself and your customer service teams with the tools to deliver an exceptional customer service experience online.
Way too many online business bumble through interacting with the customers online, which is why this course has been created to help you and your customer service team navigate the world of online selling like a pro even though you may not have the customer service budget of online retail giants like Jumia and Konga and/or you may have zero knowledge of customer experience.
This course is designed to teach online vendors or retailers how to move those customers who slide into your DMs from the recruitment stage through to the loyalty stage and finally to the advocacy stage. At the advocacy stage, customers become your foot soldiers and your products/services can be said to have gone viral.
In this course, you will learn how to keep up with the demands of an increasingly knowledgeable customer base. You will also learn how to engender loyalty to your brand when it seems there are 1001 people in the business space in which you operate. This course will give you the tools to make your customers feel special from start to finish of the retail lifecycle — from initial engagement with your brand, to post-purchase interactions.
The course is presented as a one-day online webinar involving the following:
- Concept learning (presentation by the consultant)
- Experience sharing (roundtable discussions)
- Playback of videotaped performances (where permissible) and
- Individual and group feedback as well as exposure to case studies and scenarios.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Respond professionally to customer enquiries online
- Develop engaging content for their website and social media pages
- Manage customer expectations from start to finish of the service lifecycle
- Effectively use social media scheduling tools and apps
This course is targeted at entrepreneurs and organisations who conduct business in the online space, vendors, retailers as well as social media managers who manage pages and profiles of online vendors and retailers
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Communicate in order to support customers
- Build rapport with and provide assistance to customers online
- Develop professionalism
- Achieve sales targets and goals
- Develop a service attitude
- Gather information about customer’s demands & need
The psychology of customer service
- Customer service: a definition
- Why customer service is important
- What constitutes good customer service?
- Is the customer always right?
- Simple action, huge returns
- Blow your customers’ mind every time
- Customer personas
- The customer cycle
- Increasing customer lifetime value
- Nine basic customer needs
- Customer psychology and buying patterns
Communicating with your customers
- Phone etiquette
- Responding to your DMs
- Writing Considerations
Emotional Intelligence: Cornerstone of your customer engagement strategy
- Self- regulation
- Internal motivation
- Social skills
Building customer relations
- What customers wish you knew about them
- First impressions – you get only one
- Communications and Relationship
- Customer Retention strategies
- Brand positioning
Customer Service Failure Recovery
- Fixing the person and problem
- Steps in service recovery
- Handle complaints as opportunities
Content is King
- Be a thought leader
- Rule of thumb – the schedule
- Problem, Interest, Need
- Social media self-promotion
- Digital strategy
- Story telling (how to tell stories that bring in customers)
Case study: Customer service gone viral
0 Has Sold