ESTABLISHING AND MANAGING THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge required to build and manage the Project Management Office (PMO). The course involves coaching participants on assessing the project management maturity level of their organization and implementing strategies to increase it. The course also aims at assisting participants in tailoring a project management methodology that fits their organization’s environment.
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the consultant and the participants and psychometric assessments. The course also features the use of a number of group exercises and case studies followed by plenary discussions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Relate organizational strategy to project framework
- Develop a business case that outlines PMO challenges and opportunities
- Evaluate and increase the organization project maturity level
- Create the PMO charter and implement the strategy phases
- Establish a project management methodology and governance
- Assemble the PMO team and establish performance measurements
- Discover the consulting role of PMO in knowledge management
Duration: 3 days
Customize Your Training
This training solution is only available on demand as residential/in-house option.
McTimothy Associates Reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. In such cases delegate(s) will be registered for the next run of the Course.
0 Has Sold