Essentials of Marketing Communication & Brand Management
Brand management begins with having a thorough knowledge of the term “brand”. It includes developing a promise, making that promise and maintaining it. It means defining the brand, positioning the brand, and delivering the brand. Branding makes customers committed to your business. A strong brand differentiates your products from the competitors. It gives a quality image to your business.
Target audience: marketing managers, marketing executives, business managers, business owners, company representatives and interested individuals
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Create a solid brand image
- Learn how to improve brand visibility
- Discover innovative branding methods
- Better define organization brand
- Learn how to implement best practices for branding
- Leave the workshop with individualized blueprint.