ESSENTIAL OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
In simplistic terms, “digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via
one or more forms of electronic media. Digital marketing differs from traditional marketing in that it involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t – typically in real time” (SAS).
This course gives the participants richerof the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape and acquire a new set of stories, concepts, and tools to help you digitally create,
distribute, promote and price products and services. Participants will have individual laptops for immediate practice and implementation of learned concepts. Hands-on application will be a vital advantage for participants attending the course.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
· Evaluate the use of digital platforms in formulating a solid market strategy and identify appropriate business applications of each.
· Recognize opportunities for using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to provide value to your company and benefits to your customers.
· Set up Google AdWords campaigns to enhance your organization’s engagement with customers and increase your organization’s overall market share through social media marketing.
- Apply the concepts of Google Analytics to investigate marketing channels and learn how to leverage them.
· Launch a full digital marketing campaign to enhance the interface with customers, generate sales leads, and create brand awareness.
The course is designed for marketing and communications professionals who wish to gain a greater understanding of digital marketing, social media, and the latest trends in marketing management. It is also beneficial for experienced managers responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs for their organizations. Individuals who aspire to marketing and communications roles or who are looking to expand their knowledge of best practices in these areas are also encouraged to attend.
· On-line marketing
· Digital marketing plan
· Social media scheduling
· Generating sales leads
· Social media campaigns
· High impact websites
· Google Analytics
This event has passed
0 Has Sold