ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (BASIC HRM)
Each day will be dedicated to one topic that will be extensively explored. Evolutionary trend analysis, skill-building exercises, role plays, and videos are some of the training methodologies used. Moreover, every day will have an allocated slot to explore additional topics of interest or unresolved challenges in the workplace.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List the main functions in Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Defend the new roles of modern HRM
- Apply the functions of recruitment and selection and follow the main steps in attracting and hiring qualified candidates
- Describe the different steps in the training and development cycle
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of HRM in designing and implementing a performance management system
- Demonstrate understanding of a complete compensation management system
HR professionals or those who are about to start a career in HR. The course is also beneficial for experienced officers and managers in HR who wish to update their knowledge and skills about the latest techniques in the various human resources functions.
- HR administration
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance management
- Training and development
- Compensation and benefits