Effective Telesales Workshop: How To Sell and Close Deals on Phone
Effective Telesales Workshop: How To Sell and Close Deals on Phone (Virtual Training)
Can your Sales People Sell effectively and get results over the phone? You think your organization is not selling enough of its product/services as budgeted for? Then enroll them for this Telesales workshop for a total turn-around. This workshop is with a money-back guarantee.
Lectures, Individual & Group Activities, Case Studies and Roleplay
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
· Identify and adopt the right professional selling behaviors and skills needed to maximize sales performance
· Develop critical self-driven practices to optimize personal and business effectiveness and efficiency
· Develop and implement the telesales process to successfully handle objections and close more deals over the phone
· Master the art of telesales scriptwriting and use them successfully
· Master the art of C-Level telesales techniques
Key Coverage Areas
1. Understanding Your Project/ Product/Service Offering
– Identify who are your target participant, benefits, features, credible answers for handling common questions.
2. Steps of the Sales Script
– Steps to implement into your sales calls now in order to get immediate results.
3. Features, Advantages, Benefits (FAB selling)
– Knowing the difference and which to sell makes a big difference in your sales calls.
– Planning your Sales calls
4. Effective Listening Skills
– What it means to master listening skills?
5. Probing & Questioning
– Uncovering the customer’s need through correct questions.
6. Objection Handling
– Types of Objection you are currently facing and how to handle/remove each objection with tact and professionalism.
7. Buying Signals
– Identifying buying signals (which you probably have ignored).
– Effective responses to buying signals that result in a sale.
8. Closing the Sales
– Types of Closing
– Types of closes and when it’s appropriate to use each of it.
Duration: 2 days
Class Session : 10:00am – 4:00pm each day including Breakfast and Lunch time
Customize Your Training
This training solution and other training topics from McTimothyAssociates are currently available as residential/in-house option.
McTimothy Associates Reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. In such cases delegate(s) will be registered for the next run of the Course.
This event has passed
0 Has Sold