Effective Public Relations Campaigns: From Planning to Execution
The course is designed to be interactive and participatory and includes various learning tools to enable the participants to function effectively and efficiently in a multilateral environment. The course is built on four learning pillars: concept learning (lectures and presentations), role-playing (group exercises), experience sharing (roundtable discussions), and exposure to real-world problems and solutions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List and define PR concepts and differentiate between PR and advertising
- Create and implement a PR plan
- List contributions of PR campaigns to strategic management
- Manage a crisis using PR
- Explain the importance of organizational and corporate image
- Measure PR effectiveness
PR officers and any other key personnel involved in creating and enhancing a positive image for their organization.
- Planning and organizing
- Leading and directing
- Analyzing and evaluating
- Inspiring and building rapport
- Communication skills