DIGITIZATION AND FILE MANAGEMENT
DIGITIZATION & FILE MANAGEMENT
The material used in the training course will be based on exercises as well as regional and international case studies. Participants will frequently work in pairs with one another as well as in larger teams.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how data and information can be digitized and managed more efficiently and effectively within organizations
- Develop action plans for scanning, workflow and integration of digital information to support compliance, audits, legislation and regulations
- Establish and implement a Data Digitization project, including systems, roles and responsibilities
- Manage data against international best practices, including ISO 13008 Digital Records Conversion and Migration
- Develop digitization policies and working procedures
- Formulate and manage data in accordance to ISO 27001 Information Security standards
This course is suitable for IT professionals, document controllers, auditors, site administrators, general management and anyone tasked with managing and protecting data and information. This also includes professionals already familiar and involved with data management and seeking to build on their fundamental principles of managing data, information and records.
- Records Management
- Data Compliance
- Developing Policies and Procedures
- Database Systems