CREATING POSITIVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & SERVICE CULTURE
It is by building a customer-centric culture first that an organization will develop the products, processes and services customers want, which will, in turn, result in a successful world-class organization. By taking inspiration from the most innovative companies and customer service gurus of modern times, this course will show you how to create this coveted ‘award-winning’ service culture.
Following short lectures by the consultant, participants will be asked to join in group discussions, analyze relevant cases, present results and develop plans focusing on the creation of a healthy customer service culture. Video clips, individual and team exercises are also used.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain why a superior customer service strategy has become of such critical importance in any organization
- Defend the idea that without an all-encompassing service culture an organization will eventually struggle to remain relevant
- Design a comprehensive set of plans, initiatives and systems touching all the vital departments of the organization to promote a superior service culture
- Analyze the forces that will unquestionably resist the new culture and create strategies to overcome them
- Evaluate the success of the service culture transformation strategy by identifying the Key Result Areas (KRAs) relevant to this transformation and how to measure them with the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
This course is designed to help people of authority such as managers, supervisors and all decision-makers, at all levels of the organization, create a customer-focused atmosphere in line with the scope of their responsibilities.
Whether you are concerned with the external or the internal customer, this course is for you. Whether you work for, own or manage a private for-profit organization, a non-profit government services institution or anything in between, this course is for you.
- Customer Orientation
- Establishing Focus
- Fostering Teamwork
- Managing Change
- Improving Performance
- Analytical Thinking