CERTIFIED TALENT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (CTMP)
Certified Talent Management Professional (CTMP) – Virtual Training
The majority of the course time will be allocated to workshops. Participants will have the chance to analyze cases, explore and try tools to design competency and assessment frameworks as well as lay the foundation for a talent strategy to be implemented by their company. Participants can bring along their tools and work on analyzing and amending those during the course.
- Talent management
- Strategic thinking
- Assessment and development centers
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Design an integrated talent management system in accordance with company strategy
- Develop competency frameworks to serve as the basis for talent review, acquisition and development.
- Use effective and valid tools and techniques to assess the potential of talents
- Train, develop, and coach talents using a wide range of impactful development methods
- Assess organizational readiness and develop a pragmatic road-map to establish an integrated talent management system
This course is targeted at those who are in supervisory and managerial positions including HR and talent management specialists with at least three years of corporate experience. More specifically, this course is ideal for HR team leaders, HR managers and HR business partners as well as line managers.