Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
This course is based on the latest research and best practices related to human resources management. It brings new experiences and examples to participants, as well as insights and understanding of what makes a successful HR business partner. The course uses an integrated mix of training approaches including lectures, case studies, group activities and sharing experiences. Participants will go through the various HR functions, the key results that HR has to deliver, the key performance indicators for measuring HR performance and the various competencies (technical, behavioral and emotional) necessary for the success of HR as a business partner. The course will end with an assessment of course participants to prove their understanding of the program material. Passing the assessment will give them the right to earn their certificate of completion.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the nature of HR as a managerial function
- List all HR functions and responsibilities and identify their contributions to organizational success
- Play the four new roles that make HR a credible business partner in a modern organization
- Create an HR strategy that is aligned with the overall organizational strategy
- Measure the contribution of HR to the bottom line in both profit and non-profit organizations
- Assess the effectiveness of the human resources function through the use of ‘SMART’ Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and indices
- Demonstrate how a competency framework can increase the effectiveness of the HR function
- List the core competencies for an HR professional.
Human resources managers, business partners, team leaders and specialists.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Relating and networking
- Analytical thinking
- Business acumen
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving goals and objectives
- Applying expertise and technology