THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE.
Cash Flow Statement Workshop: Preparation and Analysis
The organisation of the accounts payable function and the management of the accounts payable role are of vital importance to the effective control of working capital and therefore cashflow.
This programme provides businesses and other organizations with a strong sense of where they stand against industry leaders and shows them how to take their services and organizational processes to state-of-the-art levels.
Documented strategies and tactics employed by highly admired companies are presented both successful and unsuccessful to illustrate the real-world functionality of each process and approach
By attending this event, delegates will understand:
- The importance of the accounts payable function with regard to its links with the supply chain and cashflow
- The integrated systems of purchase order processing, stock (inventory) control, purchase ledger and cash payments and their links with the general ledger
- How to effectively manage cash and working capital to reduce costs and improve cash flow
- The impact of risk and uncertainty on the business and its impact on accounts payable and cashflow
- How leading companies from across the globe are achieving best practices in Accounts Payable
- Work effectively with the fundamentals of accounts payable, financial accounting, and the supply chain
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of accounts payable systems
- Review and comment on payment methods and cash management
- Analyze the need to incorporate risk and uncertainty into accounts payable analysis
- Identify best practices across all industries