THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE.
Becoming An Effective Negotiator
This training course will provide you with a set of tools to handle the most demanding negotiation like a master. By working on a carefully chosen array of cases, you will learn how to enhance your analytical skills and build your intuition, both of which are prerequisites for successful negotiations. The course will also show you how to use these tools to make the most out of situations you may face, whether in your professional or personal life.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare and manage effective negotiations
- Employ the concessions management process with minimum loss while preserving good relationships with the counterparty
- Assess their own negotiating strengths and weaknesses and those of the other side
- Use a range of negotiating tactics and master the rule of halves
- Devise long-lasting and mutually profitable agreements on a timely basis
- Prepare and manage team negotiation
Marketing and sales professionals, corporate executives, advertising managers, business development managers, sales personnel, and others who are involved in commercial and negotiation activities at all levels of the organization.
- Handling rejections
- Flexibility and gaining commitment
- Intuitive decision making
- Leading others
- Active listening