ADVANCED OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
This course will be highly interactive and include group discussions, case studies and syndicate work.
Depending on the participants’ backgrounds, the course outline may vary and focus on the areas specific to their industry and function requirements.
All participants will receive the OSHA General Industry Regulations handbook which they can bring back to their organization for future reference.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain and apply the contents of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration 29CFR1910 (OSHA) standards
- Prepare an effective safety program that will also increase employee morale and productivity, and reduce overall costs
- Describe the training requirements of OSHA standards and identify the training topics that their organization’s employees will need
- Apply the record-keeping requirements of OSHA to maintain an effective workplace injury log
- Distinguish the difference between workers’ rights and employers’ responsibilities as defined by OSHA.
This course is designed for health and safety directors, field supervisors, engineers, safety professionals, site managers and anyone seeking a better knowledge of the rules and regulations that govern workplace safety requirements.
- Understanding OSHA
- Complying with health and safety
- Applying safety measures at the workplace
- Implementing safety training requirements
- Adequate Record keeping