The course is design to enable participants gain first-rate taught and practical experiences from industry leading trainers through lectures, workshops, DIY sessions & use of real-time case studies. The course introduces participants to the fundamentals of cyber security; creating a framework for businesses to protect themselves against the common cyber threats seen online.
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for every individual / business that uses a computer or any Internet enabled device. This course is essential for all organizations, of all sizes, and in all sectors. This includes companies in the private sector, entrepreneurs, business owners, SMEs, general non-IT professionals, universities, charities, and public sector organizations.
Specifically, participants will gain knowledge on:
- What cyber security is, how it affects businesses and why you should care;
- The threats to how you do business and how they affect you as an individual;
- How attacks happen and terms such as ‘phishing’ and ‘hacking’
- The possible impacts of cyber attacks on you, your organisation, your employees and your customers;
- Risk Management: Preventing Cyber attacks
- What you can do to mitigate these impacts.
Duration: 2 days
Customize Your Training
This training solution and other training topics from McTimothyAssociates are currently available as residential/in-house option.